Friday, December 9, 2011

Life. Or something like it...

Life is one of those things that the older you get, the quicker it passes by. Which is totally why it's taken me do long to make a post. Well that and the fact that I have ADHD, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. And I'm a little bit lazy, but I'm totally gonna blame life in general to make myself feel better.

I usually love the holiday season. October barely starts before I'm loading Christmas music on my phone and changing my ringtone to "The Chipmunk Song". This year is a little different. It is the first year that my Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis is full blow. I normally love going out and fighting the crowds at the. Stores to go shopping, but this year is different. I'm actually dreading it. And that bothers me. I dread it because before I even get into the stores good, I'm in agony from the pain. Sure they have the little motorized scooter thingies, but I feel weird about being 31 and putzing around on one.

I normally love the coldness and having Jack Frost nipping at my nose. Not so much anymore. I'm now consumed in pain from the bitterness of the cold. And I hate that. It sucks because the time of year that I always looked forward to because it brought such pleasure to me now brings dread and pain. But this is now the life that I live. But you know what? Even with everything that is going on in my life, I'm still thankful for my heavenly father because he is allowing me to still breathe the air and to see wonderful sights and to hear the beautiful music that we have. So I guess the moral of my whining is this, no matter how bad you think you have it, just think about the whole scheme of things. You can have it so much worse than than you do now. And if you put your faith in heavenly father, he will lead you out of it. And you'll be stronger for it too.

No comments: